Monday 15 October 2007

Something Needs To Be Done

So, the house is a tip. Piles pile up, mountains get built, and seem to big too climb. Something needs to be done.

I have only had my own house for just over a year - this whole concept of keeping a whole house clean while looking after your child and working full time is new to me. Something needs to be done.

That something comes in the form of Fly Lady, an online group which gives you a challenge each day within your house to do, in small manageable chunks. You join the group and they send you emails each day to let you know what your task for that day is.

I've started this blog so if I am having a day when I think "what's the point", I can come here and (hopefully) see what changes have been made, and to motivate myself.

No comments: